- Bitcoin: 0.00003786 BTC owned (thanks to tryBTC)
- TheStatupShirt Facebook ads: 7500 impressions, 5 clicks, $3.80 spent in the first 4.5 hours
- WatchGoodEats.com stats:
- Ad: 82 page views for $0.05
- Traffic: 605 page views per week over the last 6 weeks
- YouTube: 328 views on youtube, 131 subscribers
- Money spent on these projects to date through oDesk: $148.94
Things to know about these stats:
- TryBTC.com will give you free bit coins and explain how the system works. I walked away from $0.02 in
- The Facebook ads started at 3pm on Sunday Nov 24
- WatchGoodEats.com has been up 10 months, until this past week only about 1/3 of the content of the site was up
- There is now a total of 244 individual episodes of WatchGoodEats featured on the site
- The money spent includes 4 people on “test projects” and 2 people working up to a total of 60 hours per week between WatchGoodEats.com and another project.
Uncooked rice is the not the same as cooked rice when you’re counting calories. Do the maths.
I made and inserted a turkey into a brine last night. Inside the turkey I found what I initially thought would be a giblets bag, but no. It was a bag of gravy mix.
Shirt of the day: SendGrid, blue and white logo on dark grey American Apparel 50/50
Hoodie of the day: The Startup Shirt on black Tultex 80% cotton/20% polyester
Please consider donating Dogecoin if you like my content.