I had a book in my profile that I didn’t want. I could not figure out who to delete it, because every normal UI element I could think of didn’t exist.
Here’s what I did:
- Search for the book you don’t want on your profile through “books”
- Click on the title even though it says “already in your read list”
- A little pop up will happen that says “Add to your read list”
- Now, it will add it to the “recently added list” with a plus sign
- click the plus sign, you might have to click it twice
- You should see a note that says, “removed from your read list”
Note: This was done on an iPad and it worked great. Good luck through the computer, I have no clue there.
Please consider donating Dogecoin if you like my content.