In my feeble attempts to figure this out, I accidentally deleted some analytics accounts. Don’t be like me!
Here’s how to do this the right way:
- Login to Analytics as the original admin user
- Choose the Account and profile you want to edit
- Click the “Admin” button in the top right
- Click on “Users” in the 2nd level of tabs
- On the admin user you want to edit, click “Settings”
- Then, make them a User not an admin
- Go back to Users
- Click “Remove” next to the user you just edits
What’s going on here is that Analytics will not allow you to delete an admin user. So, you have to demote them and then delete them (talk about insult to injury).
Please consider donating Dogecoin if you like my content.